[Eril-l] Join us for “From a New Normal to a New Future”, an eForum on Trends in Virtual Reference & Emerging Technology

Dawson, Jill Jill.Dawson at unt.edu
Fri Feb 12 07:37:27 PST 2021

Please excuse cross postings.

>From a New Normal to a New Future: eForum on Trends in Virtual Reference & Emerging Technology

Join us on March 2nd & 3rd, 2021 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST for a discussion of how the events of 2020, including operating during a pandemic and in a highly polarized environment, will have a lasting impact on reference work, services, & technology.

By sharing lessons, we have learned in change management and critical librarianship, we can find a new normal and look forward to new trends in reference and emerging technology. Whether you are just starting with virtual reference or have expanded existing services with new technologies, this forum will give you an opportunity to learn from colleagues.

This eForum is a joint collaboration of the following RUSA committees: Virtual Reference Services, Managing Emerging Technology, & Emerging Technologies Hot Topics and is open to all.  #vrceforum

Full Details @ https://sites.google.com/view/vrc-eforum

Jill Dawson
Electronic Resources Librarian
University of North Texas Libraries<https://library.unt.edu/>