[Eril-l] CLOCKSS Announces the Participation of Seven Additional Publishers

Kim Smilay ksmilay at clockss.org
Mon Feb 8 07:35:25 PST 2021

CLOCKSS, the decentralized preservation archive that ensures that the
digital assets of the community will survive intact, announced the
participation of seven additional publishers.

Professor Jakub Bijak, Editor-in-Chief of Demographic Research, an
online-only journal published by the Max Planck Institute of Demographic
Research, said: "In a rapidly-changing world of digital publishing, agile
solutions for safe preservation of academic publications are becoming more
important than ever. We are delighted to be joining CLOCKSS and look forward
to working together on establishing a secure digital archive of our journal
content."

New Publishers include:

*	Airiti, Inc.
*	Baghdad Science Journal
*	Centro Latinoamericano de Estudios en Informática (CLEI)
*	International Structural Engineering and Construction Society
*	Malaysian Society of Parasitology and Tropical Medicine
*	Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
*	Pro Medicina Foundation

About: CLOCKSS is a not-for-profit joint venture between the world’s leading
academic publishers and research libraries whose mission is to build a
sustainable, international, and geographically distributed dark archive with
which to ensure the long-term survival of Web-based scholarly publications
for the benefit of the greater global research community.
https://www.clockss.org.