[Eril-l] Proxy setting for Harper's

Laura Vogler Voglerl at wabash.edu
Mon Feb 8 06:35:36 PST 2021

Hello,

If you subscribe to Harper's online would you mind sharing your proxy settings if you are an EZproxy user?  We are subscribing to Harper's via OpinionArchives, and I am having some issues off-campus.  First, the link to Harper's is direct, not through OpinionArchives.  While I can successfully login from off-campus, and land on this page - https://harpers.org/search/ - when I perform a search and go to an article, I do not have the ability to see full-text.  My first step in trouble shooting is to see what EZproxy settings you use if you are able to access from off-campus.  Note, I've checked OCLC's stanza page and Harper's is not listed.

Thank you,

Laura

Laura Vogler
Associate Library Director