[Eril-l] New date and actions required – Oxford Academic Access Control Change

FAISON, Valerie Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Tue Dec 14 12:20:33 PST 2021

**Apologies for Cross Posting**

Dear Oxford University Press journals customer,

As we communicated in November, OUP is preparing to implement a new access control system for Oxford Academic, home of OUP’s journals. The system is now scheduled to go live on 20 January 2022. Thank you for your patience.
Actions to take
We have created a brief checklist and frequently asked questions document<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Sigma_Access_Control_Checklist_and_FAQs.pdf> that outlines the actions you need to take to ensure a smooth transition. Please review the checklist and FAQs before 20 January 2022.

New Actions for customers using EZproxy
Please note a new action has been added to the checklist<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Sigma_Access_Control_Checklist_and_FAQs.pdf> since we last communicated. An additional line has been added to the proxy stanza for Oxford Academic (formerly Oxford Journals) to facilitate the use of multiple authentication methods. You will need to update your proxy stanza before 20 January for best performance.  Customers taking advantage of automatic updates from OCLC need take no action.

If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below.

Contact Us

  *   Email: jnls.cust.serv at oup.com<mailto:jnls.cust.serv at oup.com>
  *   Telephone: 1-800-852-7323 (Customers in North & South America)
  *   Telephone: +44 1865 353907 (Customers outside the Americas)

If a colleague would like to sign up for future access control update messages, please have them e-mail us at library.marketing at oup.com<mailto:library.marketing at oup.com>.

Yours sincerely,

Oxford University Press

To read this message in other languages:

简体中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email3-SP_Chinese.pdf>

繁體中文信息<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email3-TR_Chinese.pdf>

日本語版<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email3-Japanese.pdf>

한글버전<https://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Journals_Access_Control_Email3-Korean.pdf>