[Eril-l] Job Posting: Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus (metro Denver area)
KRISTEN.DESANTO at CUANSCHUTZ.EDU
Thu Dec 2 10:11:55 PST 2021
Please excuse cross-postings.
Strauss Health Sciences Library (https://library.cuanschutz.edu/) at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus (metro Denver area) is looking for an Electronic Resources Librarian! New graduates are encouraged to apply, and a health sciences background is not needed for this position. On-the-job training is provided and encouraged.
The Electronic Resources Librarian manages the access to, maintenance, and preservation of information resources in electronic format. This position is non-tenure track faculty (promotion eligible), reports to the Head of Collection Management, and is eligible for partial work-from-home scheduling.
* Monitor and troubleshoot access issues for the library's electronic resources
* Communicate with vendors about library resources or technical questions
* Work with the library IT Department on electronic resource access and EZProxy configuration
* Master's degree from an American Library Association-accredited library school or international equivalent, earned no later than June 30, 2022
* Experience and/or course work with library electronic resources (such as cataloging, managing subscriptions, resolving access issues)
* Experience and/or course work with an integrated library management system
Salary range (based on years of experience): $50,000-$66,000
CU Anschutz offers a full benefits package. Benefits are extended to spouses and partners (including common law and same gender) and children. A complete listing of CU benefits and perks, including tuition assistance and paid parental leave, can be found at the following URL: https://www.cu.edu/cu-careers/perks/anschutz-medical-campus.
To learn more and apply for this position, visit www.cu.edu/cu-careers<https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=23761&lang=en> or search job posting 23761<https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/moresearch.ftl?lang=en>.
Kristen DeSanto, MSLS, MS, RD, AHIP (she, her, hers)
Clinical Librarian, Associate Professor
Strauss Health Sciences Library
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
12950 E. Montview Blvd., Aurora, CO 80045 | Mail Stop A003
kristen.desanto at cuanschutz.edu<mailto:kristen.desanto at cuanschutz.edu> | 303.724.2121
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eril-l