[Eril-l] Survey of Librarians and Virtual Library Conferences

Dennis, Sarah sdennis at library.tamu.edu
Wed Aug 25 13:05:28 PDT 2021

Survey of Librarians and Virtual Library Conferences

We want to find out what librarians think of virtual conferences as compared to in-person conferences and what may influence those preferences.  My name is Sarah Dennis and I am a librarian researcher at Texas A&M University who will be investigating these responses and writing a research paper based on the responses received.  The data collected here, may be shared with professional library organizations.  Responses will not be personally identifiable. The survey should take no more than 10-20 minutes to complete.

For the purpose of this study we are looking for respondents who work in the library or scholarly publishing field, are aged 18 years or older,  and attend library conferences, virtual or in-person.

This survey includes a consent statement.  If you are interested in participating, please read and agree to the consent statement, then fill out this short survey.  To get started, please click on this link, https://tamu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5zoY9nmpFXOQv6S .

This survey will be closed on October 1, 2021, 11:59pm.

If you would like more information or have questions or concerns please contact the Primary Investigator, Sarah Dennis, Texas A&M University Libraries, 979-845-0058, sdennis at library.tamu.edu<mailto:sdennis at library.tamu.edu>.

Thank you,

Sarah

Sarah Dennis (she, her, hers)  |  Electronic Resources Librarian
University Libraries | Texas A&M University
5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843

sdennis at library.tamu.edu<mailto:email at tamu.edu>