[Eril-l] Update on Oxford Academic Online Product Migration

FAISON, Valerie Valerie.Faison at oup.com
Thu Apr 29 11:22:51 PDT 2021

**Apologies for Cross Posting**

Dear Oxford University Press Customer,

Last month we notified you that Oxford University Press’s major research books will be migrating to the Oxford Academic platform<https://academic.oup.com/>. This included books from Oxford Scholarship Online, University Press Scholarship Online, Very Short Introductions, Oxford Medicine Online, and Oxford Clinical Psychology.

We had expected to send a checklist and FAQs this month to impacted customers, however we are now re-evaluating the timeline for the migration. You do not need to take any action at this time. We will be notifying you of the revised timeline in due course.

As we prepare internally for this migration, we are also working with partners including discovery services, proxy services, and resellers to ensure everyone has the necessary information to make this a smooth process. We are also consulting with members of our Librarian Research Panel<http://bit.ly/LibrarianResearchPanel> to discuss topics related to platform migration. If you would like to join the Librarian Research Panel, please sign-up here<http://bit.ly/LibrarianResearchPanel>.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below.
Contact Us
Customers outside the Americas

  *   Telephone: +44 1865 353907
Customers in North & South America

  *   Email:  online at oup.com<mailto:online at oup.com>
  *   Telephone: 1-800-852-7323
If a colleague would like to sign up for future updates about the Oxford Academic online product migration, please have them sign-up here<http://www.oup.com/oxford-academic-migration>.

Yours sincerely,

Oxford University Press

To read this message in other languages:
简体中文信息<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Oxford_Academic_Migration_Customer_Email2_Chinese-SP.pdf>
繁體中文信息<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Oxford_Academic_Migration_Customer_Email2_Chinese-TR.pdf>
日本語版<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Oxford_Academic_Migration_Customer_Email2_Japanese.pdf>
한글버전<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/Oxford_Academic_Migration_Customer_Email2_Korean.pdf>