[Eril-l] Wiley tokens contact

van Sickle, Jennifer Jennifer.vanSickle at trincoll.edu
Wed Apr 21 09:04:35 PDT 2021

Hello ERIL members,

I've been trying unsuccessfully for over a month to reach someone at Wiley who can help with our tokens.  Since the pandemic started, our usage has dropped, and we were given an extension on the expiration date last year.  This year, our representative left the company, and while our new rep forwarded my requests, I have yet to hear from anyone.  Has anyone asked for and received an extension, and if so, would you please share contact information?  I've also submitted a ticket.

Thanks for any help.

Best,

Jennifer

Jennifer L. van Sickle M.L.S.
Science and Electronic Resources Librarian
Trinity College Library
LITS A40
300 Summit St.
Hartford, CT USA 06106