[Eril-l] Job Posting: Humanities Librarian for Collection Management

Breanne Crumpton crumptonbe at appstate.edu
Fri Apr 16 12:32:49 PDT 2021

The University Libraries <http://library.appstate.edu/> at Appalachian
State University seeks a dynamic and experienced individual for the
position of Humanities Librarian for Collection Management. We seek to
recruit and retain a talented and diverse faculty. Candidates who are
members of underrepresented populations are strongly encouraged to apply.

Appalachian State University <https://www.appstate.edu/> is located in the
beautiful mountains of Boone, North Carolina, 100 miles northwest of
Charlotte, 88 miles northeast of Asheville, and 86 miles west of
Winston-Salem. The University has over 20,000 students, primarily in
bachelor's and master's programs, and is a constituent institution of the
seventeen-campus University of North Carolina System. For a detailed job
description, go to https://appstate.peopleadmin.com/postings/27882.
---
Breanne E. Crumpton
Information Literacy Librarian for Humanities
Assistant Professor
Belk Library & Information Commons
Appalachian State University
Email: crumptonbe at appstate.edu
Pronouns: She/her

*Please Note: *I am currently working from home due to COVID-19. You may
contact me by email and in Zoom by appointment.