[Eril-l] databases licensed for alumni

Fry, Amy amyfry at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 13 10:59:29 PDT 2021

I know a lot of academic libraries are already offering some databases to alumni. Is anyone out there willing to serve as a resource for me while I look into it for my library? Is there a list out there somewhere of databases/vendors who already have something in place for alumni? What are the low-hanging fruit? And how did the authentication piece work out? Thanks!

Amy Fry
Associate Professor, E-Resources Management Librarian
Acquisitions & Cataloging Services
217.265.9480
amyfry at illinois.edu<mailto:amyfry at illinois.edu>
https://experts.illinois.edu/en/persons/amy-lynn-fry