[Eril-l] Signatures?

Sherry Lochhaas slochhaas at berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 26 14:21:14 PDT 2020

We've been using Docusign for a few years to obtain a signature on our end,
rather than routing paper copies throughout the library.  I still just
email the signed PDF to publishers though and request a signature from them
via whatever means they can provide. Our Docusign account was set up before
me so I'm unsure how much work would be involved.

Sherry

Sherry Lochhaas
Electronic Resources Librarian
Acquisitions, 250 Moffitt Library