[Eril-l] Free access to publisher databases and a question

Bhatt, Anjana abhatt at fgcu.edu
Thu Mar 26 09:36:11 PDT 2020

Wow..that is such a bummer Lisa.  But thanks for getting back to me.

Thank you
Anjana

Anjana  H. Bhatt
MSIRM & MLIS
University Librarian (Electronic Resources)
Wilson G. Bradshaw Library, Office Location: Library West 225L
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU, Blvd. S., Fort Myers, FL 33965
Phone: 239-590-7634<tel:239-590-7634>, Fax: 239-590-7609<tel:239-590-7609>, E-mail: abhatt at fgcu.edu<mailto:abhatt at fgcu.edu>
http://library.fgcu.edu/FAC/abhatt/abhatt.html
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=phisloAX-GsJ&hl=en&oi=ao

Inspiring those who inspire others…that’s the FGCU Effect.

Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
“Wherever you are and whatever you do, be mindful” -- Rumi.