[Eril-l] compiled list of newly opened content during COVID-19 response
abhatt at fgcu.edu
Mon Mar 16 07:06:17 PDT 2020
Here are some more.
Other resources on coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
* Cambridge University Press<https://www.cambridge.org/core/browse-subjects/medicine/coronavirus-free-access-collection>
* Centers for Disease Control and Prevention<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html>
* European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en>
* JAMA Network<https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/pages/coronavirus-alert>
* The Lancet<https://www.thelancet.com/coronavirus>
* New England Journal of Medicine<https://www.nejm.org/coronavirus>
* Oxford University Press<https://global.oup.com/academic/category/medicine-and-health/coronavirus/?cc=us&lang=en&>
* Springer Nature<https://www.springernature.com/gp/researchers/campaigns/coronavirus>
* SSRN (Preprints)<https://www.ssrn.com/index.cfm/en/coronavirus/>
Anjana H. Bhatt
MSIRM & MLIS
University Librarian (Electronic Resources)
Wilson G. Bradshaw Library, Office Location: Library West 225L
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU, Blvd. S., Fort Myers, FL 33965
Phone: 239-590-7634<tel:239-590-7634>, Fax: 239-590-7609<tel:239-590-7609>, E-mail: abhatt at fgcu.edu<mailto:abhatt at fgcu.edu>
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=phisloAX-GsJ&hl=en&oi=ao
Inspiring those who inspire others…that’s the FGCU Effect.
Florida has a very broad public records law. As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
“Wherever you are and whatever you do, be mindful” -- Rumi.
From: Eril-l <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org> On Behalf Of Gallagher,Erin
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2020 11:24 AM
To: Sunshine Carter <scarter at umn.edu>; eril-l <eril-l at lists.eril-l.org>
Subject: Re: [Eril-l] compiled list of newly opened content during COVID-19 response
I’ve compiled this list of Publisher/Vendor Support<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/document/d/1PHJUj34_ujpxlcceigMHd5wDXvPGa1guOYAmadMXans/edit?usp=sharing__;!!IkmNjII!UvNgMIB729026SCkjFWVeYRscqLQSuKSg3jqRtS3ti0attjQfQmh4VwUyYCg3OE$> for Access to E-Resources in Response to COVID-19. I initially intended it for sharing at my institution only, but I believe there is a strong need to share this widely. It is organized into four sections:
1. Extended or temporary gratis access to e-resources (Kanopy, JoVE)
2. Publishers temporarily lifting access restrictions on content related to COVID-19 (bronze OA)
3. Freely available resources
4. Other sources of support—local and global (includes the “Vendor Love” document and the ICOLC statement)
The link I provided allows for editing, so please add other resources and links as you see fit. I will continue to update as more announcements are shared.
Let me know if you have trouble accessing the Doc, and good luck out there.
Electronic Resources Librarian
George A. Smathers Libraries
400 SMA, P.O. Box 117007
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-7007
gallaghere at ufl.edu<mailto:gallaghere at ufl.edu>
(352) 294 0449
From: Eril-l <eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org<mailto:eril-l-bounces at lists.eril-l.org>> On Behalf Of Sunshine Carter
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2020 3:53 PM
To: eril-l <eril-l at lists.eril-l.org<mailto:eril-l at lists.eril-l.org>>
Subject: [Eril-l] compiled list of newly opened content during COVID-19 response
We've all seen the announcements from publishers and content providers (e.g. Annual Reviews, Kanopy, SpringerNature) of newly opened access to content (partially or completely) during the COVID-19 response.
Has anyone already created a compiled a list of these resources and their access points? We are discussing doing so for our campus, but I'd rather piggyback off someone elses list or create a crowd-sourced freely available document.
Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Interim Collection Development Officer & Electronic Resources Librarian | University Libraries | lib.umn.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__lib.umn.edu&d=DwMFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=_qgYwzl0BfgbqfQSKKj35Lp7BUVxDhuO0j59i6GeeJ8&m=VRPSSyU6USYlxFuwU-bl0HbIQNp1kb81nc1uOWUI8FI&s=1GxZyhYtSPMn5iaLH-qTTkYPydNv5EsP0EFKe6ZOS1g&e=>
University of Minnesota | umn.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__umn.edu&d=DwMFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=_qgYwzl0BfgbqfQSKKj35Lp7BUVxDhuO0j59i6GeeJ8&m=VRPSSyU6USYlxFuwU-bl0HbIQNp1kb81nc1uOWUI8FI&s=gR6wAo7xlPyVcsrVJeOPkHnK8Llt-SVf_oxb326O3Lw&e=> | 612-625-5615
she, her, hers
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eril-l