[Eril-l] compiled list of newly opened content during COVID-19 response

Sunshine Carter scarter at umn.edu
Sat Mar 14 15:28:42 PDT 2020

A compiled list has been found!

The read-only version:  Vendor Covid-19 Related Donations and Pro Bono
Access
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vT3pF6oX93Ok0GqSvQuqOhQRTVF7lgxzq5GS3alUZsWyz2Q6SS3fl3wyMc1-XBhcjMQFoOXGhRZzGRT/pub&sa=D&ust=1584227854371000>
available
at https://tinyurl.com/vendorsupportedaccess
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://tinyurl.com/vendorsupportedaccess&sa=D&ust=1584227854371000>

Information about editing the document: "UIPO members and invitees should
feel free to add additional vendors as they come up (hopefully they will
step up). For edit permissions, contact Laura Quilter at LQuilter at umass.edu
."

Sunshine
--
Sunshine Carter
Interim Collection Development Officer & Electronic Resources Librarian |