[Eril-l] Limiting Discovery when library is closed

Pennington, Buddy D. penningtonb at umkc.edu
Fri Mar 27 14:31:46 PDT 2020

Yeah, I should have provided a bit more context in terms of our local situation. All campuses are closed (online-only) until mid-April. So no access to our physical collections at all. Not even scanning. Our ILL department is also forced to cancel tons of requests.

Buddy Pennington
Head of Electronic Resources & Systems (Librarian III)
Miller Nichols Library
University of Missouri--Kansas City
penningtonb at umkc.edu<mailto:penningtonb at umkc.edu>
He/him/his