[Eril-l] Elsevier AdminTool

Waters, Thomas twaters1 at brenau.edu
Wed Mar 25 11:46:27 PDT 2020

Is anyone else having difficulty with accessing the COUNTER 5 page on
Elsevier's AdminTool? For me, it's simply giving a brief description of
COUNTER 5 reports, instead of providing the dropdown menus I've used in the
past.

--
Thomas Waters, MA, MLIS
Technical Services Librarian

500 Washington Street SE
Gainesville, GA 30501
770-718-5303
twaters1 at brenau.edu

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged.  If you are not the named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message
without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or
storing or copying the information on any medium.