[Eril-l] AIP Publishing - Ensuring Remote Access for your Users

Sara Rotjan srotjan at aip.org
Mon Mar 23 09:49:26 PDT 2020

View in browser<https://aip-info.org/1XQO-6SR87-AFPC3CNH39/cr.aspx>

[https://i.emlfiles4.com/cmpimg/4/8/3/0/9/files/imagecache/11419351/w660_9165512_aippublishinglogo.jpg]

Secure Remote Access to the Scitation Platform

Dear Librarian Community,

AIP Publishing recognizes that the COVID-19 pandemic is rapidly evolving and affecting the community worldwide. We wanted to take a moment to let you know that AIP Publishing remains fully operational even though our main offices are temporarily closed. Our Sales, Customer Experience, and Marketing teams are available to answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to reach out. Contact us today!<https://aip-info.org/1XQO-6SR87-PC3CNH-4017EZ-1/c.aspx>

Ensuring Continued Online Access

We are closely monitoring how COVID-19 develops and are working to ensure our institutional customers are able to continue providing their researchers, faculty and students seamless access to content from AIP Publishing, from any location.

We continue to support our institutions with Shibboleth, Open Athens, Referral URL and token-based remote access. Most recently we have enabled Google Scholar's CASA (Campus Activated Subscriber Access) to further support off-campus access and will be piloting Universal CASA for remote access across multiple devices.

If you need assistance with securing remote access for your users, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Experience team at help at aip.org<mailto:help at aip.org?subject=Securing%20Remote%20Access%20to%20the%20Scitation%20Platform>  or call +1 516.576.2270 (+1 800.344.6902)

Let's Touch Base
Travel may be limited for most of us over the next few months, but we'd still love to hear from you. Please feel free to reach out to speak with your local sales manager<https://aip-info.org/1XQO-6SR87-PC3CNH-4017EZ-1/c.aspx> to discuss how we can support you and your researchers during this challenging time.

Wishing you all the best for good health and safety.

Warm Regards,

AIP Publishing

Sara Rotjan
Assistant Marketing Director

AIP Publishing
1305 Walt Whitman Road │ Suite 300 | Melville NY 11747-4300 │ USA
t +1.516.576.2237 | m +1.917.309.1183
srotjan at aip.org<mailto:srotjan at aip.org> | publishing.aip.org
Follow us: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AIPPublishing> │ Twitter<https://twitter.com/AIP_Publishing> │ LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/aip-publishing>