[Eril-l] Public Library Vendors

Robin Hofstetter robin at swanlibraries.net
Tue Mar 17 12:08:40 PDT 2020

Hello,

I work for a consortium where most member libraries are public libraries. I've reached out to all major vendors to ask if they will be creating subsets of collections for unlimited access or considering price reduction on pay per use. I'm wondering if anyone else has contacted the vendors and if you have any information related to free access? I'm focusing on adult material, but my colleague from another consortium is working on a K-12 list.

Thank you,
Robin

Robin Hofstetter
Consultant, Electronic Resources
robin at swanlibraries.net<mailto:robin at swanlibraries.net> * 630-326-7823
My pronouns: they/them/theirs

SWAN Library Services
800 Quail Ridge Drive, Westmont, IL 60559
swanlibraries.net<https://swanlibraries.net/> * catalog.swanlibraries.net<https://catalog.swanlibraries.net/>