[Eril-l] Faces of Culture

Tagliaferro, Jessica Jessica.Tagliaferro at sunywcc.edu
Mon Mar 2 11:17:30 PST 2020

All,

We have a faculty member who is seeking the 'Faces of Culture' anthropology video series. It was originally produced out of Yale, but they do not have it in their HRAF product.

Since Worldcat seems to be having issues today, I thought I’d ask the list. Does anyone happen to know if this series is available on DVD or streaming?

Thank you,

Jessica Tagliaferro
Assistant Professor – Library Department Chair
jessica.tagliaferro at sunywcc.edu
914-606-6808
Library, Room 132

[cid:image001.png at 01D5F09D.4EF2E2D0]
Westchester Community College provides accessible, high quality
and affordable education to meet the needs of our diverse community.
We are committed to student success, academic excellence,
workforce development, economic development and lifelong learning.