[Eril-l] Job Posting: Dean of Library Services in Hays, KS

Jennifer Sauer jsauer at fhsu.edu
Mon Mar 2 10:04:10 PST 2020

Forsyth Library at Fort Hays State University (Hays, KS) is now accepting applications for the Dean of Library Services.

Applicants may find this position unusually attractive because of a number of features of the position or the library:

  *   the opportunity to participate in the planning and execution of a significant library renovation
  *   our involvement in the development and use of open educational resources
  *   our strong collaboration with faculty
  *   our connection to student success and the curriculum
  *   our outreach initiatives
  *   and our connection to research through participation in undergraduate research and hosting of the FHSU Scholars Repository.

View the job posting here: https://fhsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CAREERS/job/FHSU-Main-Campus-Hays-Kansas/Dean-of-Library-Services_R-02205

Jennifer Sauer, MLIS
Scholar Services & E-Resources Librarian
Forsyth Library
Fort Hays State University
(785)628-5262