[Eril-l] [BULK] Re: Question on library content in Blackboard

Roen Janyk RJanyk at okanagan.bc.ca
Thu Jul 30 11:12:36 PDT 2020

We’ve just implemented Talis at our institution in Canada if anyone wants to talk further. We use Moodle.

Regards,

Roen

Roën Janyk, BA MLIS
Web Services Librarian
Library Department Chair
Okanagan College
Kelowna, BC
(250) 762-5445 x.4660 | L101A
rjanyk at okanagan.bc.ca<mailto:rjanyk at okanagan.bc.ca>

I respectfully acknowledge that our campuses are located on the traditional and unceded territory of the Sylix/Okanagan and Secwepemc people.