[Eril-l] Looking for literature indexes or bibliographic databases

Dawson, Jill Jill.Dawson at unt.edu
Wed Jul 29 12:33:49 PDT 2020

I received a request from our English subject librarian to purchase more resources such as online literature indexes or bibliographic databases that list the publication histories of individual stories, plays, poems, essays, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions of electronic resources that might be relevant? I know ProQuest has some resources like this but it would be helpful to know if there are others.

Thank you!

Jill Dawson
Electronic Resources Librarian
University of North Texas Libraries<https://library.unt.edu/>