[Eril-l] Oxford Scholarship Online URL Change - Important update

WILLIAMS, Lynsay Lynsay.WILLIAMS at oup.com
Fri Jul 24 05:25:13 PDT 2020

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear Customer,

On July 14, we planned to complete the Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) URL change from www.oxfordscholarship.com to oxford.universitypressscholarship.com. After initial checks, we made the decision not to continue with the URL change on that day. We are now rescheduling this for July 30, 2020.

Update: On July 30, changes to the site will occur between 1:30pm and 3:00pm BST (8:30am and 10:00am EDT). We will send a confirmation when the transition is complete.

As before, for customers utilizing WAYFless URLs, please update your WAYFless URLs to reflect the new domain oxford.universitypressscholarship.com after that confirmation. For OpenAthens or EBSCO managed services, your supplier will be able to provide further guidance on updating your links.

The OSO URL change is in preparation for the tentatively scheduled migration of books from Oxford Scholarship Online (OSO) and University Press Scholarship Online, to the Oxford Academic platform in 2021. We will provide you with more information on the Oxford Academic platform migration later this year.

Please consult this brief checklist and frequently asked questions document<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Customer_Checklist_and_FAQs.pdf>. Your institution may have completed these necessary steps before the March delay. If so, no further actions are required. Otherwise, please complete the actions in the checklist by July 30, 2020.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you have any queries, please contact us using the details below. If you would like to send us an email, please include “Oxford Scholarship Online URL Change” in your subject line.

Customers in North & South America

  *   Telephone: +1  800 334 4249 ext. 6484
  *   Email: oxfordonline at oup.com<mailto:oxfordonline at oup.com>
Customers outside North & South America

  *   Telephone: +44 (0) 1865 353705
  *   Email: onlinesubscriptions at oup.com<mailto:onlinesubscriptions at oup.com>
If a colleague would like to sign up for future OSO URL change communications, please have them e-mail us at library.marketing at oup.com<mailto:library.marketing at oup.com>.

To read this message in other languages:

简体中文信息<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email3_SP-Chinese.pdf>

繁體中文信息<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email3_TR-Chinese.pdf>

日本語版<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email3_Japanese.pdf>

한글버전<http://fdslive.oup.com/www.oup.com/academic/pdf/librarian/OSO_URL_Change_Institutional_Customer_Email3_Korean.pdf>