[Eril-l] Free Webinar for Canadian Librarians

Emily Esposito Emily.Esposito at springernature.com
Wed Jul 8 11:49:47 PDT 2020

Dear Librarians & Researchers,

There is still time to register for part 2 of our two-part summit focused on Canada.  This session is completely free and open to anyone who is interested in learning more about the topics.

Part 2: Springer Nature COVID-19 Research & Sustainable Development Goals
On July 15th, please join us for part 2 of our summit. Ben Johnson, Springer Nature's Head of Communities & Engagement, will give an update on the science around COVID-19 developments and will discuss Nature's Coronavirus Blog which he manages.  Then Timon Oefelein, Senior Account Development Manager at Springer Nature, will talk about Springer Nature and the United Nations' Sustainable Development goals, including a unique library-publisher collaboration in Europe surrounding this topic and what SDG data looks like in Canada.
Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2645573818111136270

Please feel free to contact me or Melanie Masserant (Melanie.masserant at springernature.com<mailto:Melanie.masserant at springernature.com>) with any questions. Hope you can join us!
Emily

Emily Esposito