[Eril-l] [EXT]: tandfonline redirected you too many times

Remy, Charlie Charlie-Remy at utc.edu
Wed Feb 12 07:09:49 PST 2020

Hi Stephanie,

I haven’t personally experienced this problem with T&F but have seen it with Wiley and SAGE. I think it’s a problem with the Atypon platform. I’ve reported it to SAGE and Wiley and will follow up with them on it since it is very annoying.

Charlie

Charlie Remy
Associate Professor
Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Library
UTC-Dept 6456
600 Douglas St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
charlie-remy at utc.edu<mailto:charlie-remy at utc.edu>