[Eril-l] Licensing question

Vickie Kline vkline at ycp.edu
Fri Feb 7 11:54:08 PST 2020

I'm wondering how other academic libraries handle licensing when you
partner with  small local private schools for senior projects or
International Baccalaureate programs.

Right now we have one "walk-in" terminal in the library and we recommend
using our local public library's electronic databases for articles.

Does anyone have licensing language that allows for a limited number of
special accounts?




Vickie L. Kline                vkline at ycp.edu
Systems Librarian           Phone:  717-815-1459
Associate Professor        FAX:    717-849-1608

Library and Technology Services
York College of Pennsylvania
York, PA 17403-3651

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would
not be called research, would it?"

   -Albert Einstein

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.eril-l.org/pipermail/eril-l-eril-l.org/attachments/20200207/f71c5bcb/attachment.html>

More information about the Eril-l mailing list