[Eril-l] EBSCO Full Text Finder - iFrame Blocked

Seurer, Tracie tseurer at coloradomesa.edu
Thu Dec 17 15:09:29 PST 2020

Seurer, Tracie has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click the link below.
<https://coloradomesa365-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/tseurer_coloradomesa_edu/EV7xMg8d7_xCstDtLqitxgUBPy6fIE3jpYGFb6mB-XcsVQ>
[https://r1.res.office365.com/owa/prem/images/dc-jpg_20.png]<https://coloradomesa365-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/tseurer_coloradomesa_edu/EV7xMg8d7_xCstDtLqitxgUBPy6fIE3jpYGFb6mB-XcsVQ>
iframe.JPG<https://coloradomesa365-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/tseurer_coloradomesa_edu/EV7xMg8d7_xCstDtLqitxgUBPy6fIE3jpYGFb6mB-XcsVQ>

Hello everyone!
We just enabled Full Text Finder in EDS and we are having issues with our links bypassing the Full Text Finder results page to automatically open in full text. When the links bypass the FTF results page, they pass through an iFrame with is being blocked by EZ Proxy (screenshot attached).
We are digging through the documentation <https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Secure_your_EZproxy_server/EZproxy_cookie_blocked?sl=en> that OCLC provides but putting the P3P directive into the config.text file is not fixing the problem.
Has anyone encountered this issue, and do you have a fix? EBSCO has a workaround to link directly to the content provider’s content, however, I would rather get to the root of the problem so its fixed.

Happy Holidays!
Tracie Seurer
Electronic Resource Coordinator
Tomlinson Library