[Eril-l] Migration to new login/proxy

Wallis, Lisa l-wallis at neiu.edu
Wed Dec 2 06:46:52 PST 2020

We are long-time EZProxy users who are in the middle of a migration to
OpenAthens. We will be going living with OA in January.

Our EZProxy contract runs through June, so we'll have a period of time
(thank goodness) where both EZProxy and OA authentication is working.

Does anyone who has been through this before have any tips? I am most
anxious about communicating to faculty regarding their links in our LMS.
We'll continue to be remote through the spring and into summer when EZProxy
expires and we will be strictly using OpenAthens authentication.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

--

*Need help navigating the NEIU LIbraries' resources? Check out the new
Introduction to Research at the NEIU Libraries

*You can also reach out through chat or email
<https://www.neiu.edu/neiu-libraries/ask-librarian> any time if you have
questions.*

Lisa Wallis, Associate Dean of Libraries eResources & Systems Librarian /
Associate Professor

*NEIU Libraries*

Northeastern Illinois University

5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625

Phone: (773) 442-4571

www.neiu.edu

<https://www.neiu.edu/>
<https://neiu.edu/>