[Eril-l] Humble Request to Academic Library Professionals

Saurabh Prajapati saurabh.0083 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 07:13:00 PDT 2020

*Apologies for cross posting*

Gentle Reminder!

 Dear Professionals,

Greetings from Institute of Rural Management Anand!

I am grateful to all of you for sharing your knowledge and participating in
the survey. I am looking for some more responses from Academic University
Libraries. It is my humble request to all University Library
Professionals to please spare only *5-10 minutes* from your busy schedule
and share your valuable experience and knowledge on implementation and use
of CORAL Open Source ERMS.

*Survey Link: https://forms.gle/TqYVJFcULPMxhwD77
<https://forms.gle/TqYVJFcULPMxhwD77> *
I assure you that your responses will remain confidential* *and will be
used for research purposes only*.

Your timely response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Saurabh Prajapati,
Research Scholar, S P University, V V Nagar,
Dy. Librarian, Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand
M.: +91-7383879659
Email: saurabh at irma.ac.in

https://www.irma.ac.in/staff/36