[Eril-l] Register Now For Our Next Assessment Practices and Metrics Training Series!

NISO Announce niso-announce at niso.org
Tue Aug 18 08:49:39 PDT 2020

**Apologies for cross posting**

We’re delighted to announce that our next training series — Assessment
Practices and Metrics in a 21st Century Pandemic
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/09/assessment-practices-and-metrics-21st-century-pandemic-niso-training-series>
— starts on September 18. Running from 11.30am - 1.00pm ET for eight weeks,
through November 6, the 2020 version of this popular course will explore
planning, management, and assessment practices in libraries during
COVID-19. Topics covered will include effective practices for planning for
library spaces, collections, services, and strategic innovations, with
guest lecturers focusing on what the shifts we are going through mean for
the 21st century library and the way we assess and measure our success?

We’re happy to say that Martha Kyrillidou will once again be moderating
this training series. As well as consulting on management, evaluation,
assessment, and R&D activities, Martha is also a Research Associate at the
iSchool <https://www.lis.illinois.edu/>, University of Illinois,
Urbana-Champaign, and teaches Research Methods at Kent State University.

Martha will be joined by expert guest speakers including: C. Colleen Cook,
Trenholme Dean of Libraries, McGill University; Elaine Louise Westbrooks,
Vice Provost & University Librarian, University of North Carolina at Chapel
Hill; Bob Fox, Dean of Libraries, University of Louisville; Lorraine J.
Harricombe, Vice Provost and Director, UT Libraries, University of Texas -
Austin; and Karen Stiles, Senior Library Manager, The Open University.

Registration is open
<http://www.cvent.com/events/assessment-practices-and-metrics-in-a-21st-century-pandemic-a-niso-training-series/event-summary-4a71fe68d14b45639ccfe0feccaeb696.aspx>
and we strongly encourage you to sign up now to reserve your places at the
early bird discount rate. One registration entitles you to multiple
attendees from your organization — and there’s an additional discount for
NISO members!

For more information, please see the event page
<https://www.niso.org/events/2020/09/assessment-practices-and-metrics-21st-century-pandemic-niso-training-series>
or contact us at nisohq at niso.org.

Best wishes

The NISO Team