[Eril-l] Addressing Kanopy costs - LibGuide and listing titles under lease

Kathleen Juliano kjuliano at drew.edu
Thu Sep 26 12:06:56 PDT 2019

That is a great idea-  thanks!

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 7:32 PM Diane Westerfield <
dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu> wrote:

> This may not be the most sustainable thing but I made lists of what we
> have under lease in Kanopy.
>
> https://coloradocollege.libguides.com/c.php?g=970370&p=7012990
>

> Since the PDA invoice download does not include links, a lot of Excel and
> Python skullduggery was employed to get links and make HTML table code for
> LibGuides. At least moving forward, I only have to take out the oldest
> stuff and add the new month’s titles.
>

> Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
>
> Colorado College, Tutt Library
>
> diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu
>
> (719) 389-6661

<http://www.drew.edu/>
  *Kathy Juliano
<http://www.drew.edu/directory/?q=email:kjuliano&utm_source=FIL_Email_Footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FIL%2BEmail%2BFooter>*

Director of Collections and Electronic Resources Librarian |
Library
<http://www.drew.edu/library?utm_source=FIL_Email_Footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FIL%2BEmail%2BFooter>
kjuliano at drew.edu
973-408-3478 <9734083478> | drew.edu