[Eril-l] Statistic service vendors

Athena Hoeppner athena at ucf.edu
Fri Sep 20 12:12:46 PDT 2019

Hello,

I am compiling a list of statistic service vendors. If you use a statistic service, know about one, or *are* one, consider adding info to this shared spreadsheet!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xYjhHKmdpyvx5ZDb_gvxIkKyAPAlsEN9OjevVoN57Ks/edit?usp=sharing

I'm gathering the data as part of The NISO Content Platform Migration Working Group information gathering phase.  The group is chugging along, trying to create a comprehensive view of processes, issues, and stakeholders affected when publishers' online content migrates from one platform to another.

Thanks,
Athena

Athena Hoeppner
Discovery Services Librarian