[Eril-l] web of science versus scopus

Matt Thomas mthomas at wlu.ca
Tue Sep 10 11:48:27 PDT 2019

Though we've done no formal assessment, we've only got WoS and not Scopus. In fact we've basically got ALL of WoS' offerings. Our Science Librarian would love to have both but the budget can't handle both and WoS seems to be the clear winner.

https://library.wlu.ca/research-materials/databases/weboscience

Matt

-------
Matt Thomas, MLIS
eResources Librarian, Wilfrid Laurier University
519-884-0710 x2812 | mthomas at wlu.ca