[Eril-l] [External] How to track all usage of individual journal titles

Patricia Dover prdover at sewanee.edu
Mon Sep 9 07:11:58 PDT 2019

I may be misunderstanding, but if you want all usage that is NOT in
aggregate databases, then I would think you only have to go to one place--
the publisher site. No matter how the user gets there, they end up at the
publisher's site. Isn't that the case? So that is just one report.  I
realize I may have this wrong. Please let me know if I am.

Patricia Dover

Electronic Resources Librarian

Collections Management

Jessie Ball duPont Library