[Eril-l] American Economic Association Journals

Proctor, Julia Louise jup363 at psu.edu
Wed Sep 4 09:11:30 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Our selectors are interested in subscribing to a journal published by the American Economic Association, but we are running up against their subscription rates that require each site to have an individual subscription:

*Sites are defined as campuses within a six-mile radius, as well as authorized remote users accessing the online journals through the campus IP address. Remote campuses beyond a six-mile radius must purchase a separate subscription regardless of the location of the administration.

We have 24 campuses, so subscribing to even one journal would add up really quickly. Have any of you with multiple sites subscribed to titles published by AEA and found a way to negotiate a single subscription?

Thanks!

Julia Proctor
Collections Services and Strategies Librarian
Penn State University Libraries
jup363 at psu.edu