[Eril-l] migrating RefWorks to SSO

Mark Winek mdw65 at georgetown.edu
Wed Oct 9 09:45:19 PDT 2019

Greetings!

Does anyone out there have experience migrating both RefWorks and Legacy
RefWorks from individual user accounts to single sign-on? My library is a
long-standing user and we have a lot of use among both current affiliates
and alumni. I'm working on the technical side with Ex Libris, but I'm
wondering how others supported their users through the migration. How did
you communicate the change to them? What kind of migration work did
individual users need to do?

Thanks for any information you can provide, either on- or off-list.

Mark Winek
Georgetown University