[Eril-l] Language that University Promotions Committees Will Understand?

Courtney F court1824 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 09:45:08 PDT 2019

Sandy,

I'm happy to share my promotion portfolio with you, but my situation might
be a bit different.  When I went up for promotion, I was the Electronic
Resources librarian, but all library faculty are also required to do
library instruction, so I did have some teaching in my portfolio.   (I'm
now the Asset Management Librarian, and still have instruction expectations
from my institution)

~Courtney F.