[Eril-l] ERM Essentials (EBSCO), OCLC License Manager

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Tue Oct 1 06:43:25 PDT 2019

Thanks to those who responded to my request.

I think one of the respondents may be correct -- ERM Essentials is no longer a product offered by EBSCO (I didn't see it on their list of products & services just now) or isn't being supported.

I've attached the couple of responses I received that were helpful.

I think my next step is to start contacting vendors directly and hammer them with questions!

Beth

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University