[Eril-l] Policy for saying "polite no" to overzealous cold-calling/emailing sales reps, and random LibGuide recommendations?

Vickie Kline vkline at ycp.edu
Fri Nov 1 10:48:54 PDT 2019

I had a unique experience the other day.    I received an email request to
set up a phone conversation with a new vendor.

(OK, that's nothing new.)

The vendor rep included his photo.   But it wasn't a traditional business
headshot...

(Manly man, open collar, rakish come hither look.)

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to reply or swipe right!

😳

Still laughing...

Vickie

Vickie L. Kline                vkline at ycp.edu
Systems Librarian           Phone:  717-815-1459
Associate Professor        FAX:    717-849-1608

Library and Technology Services
York College of Pennsylvania
York, PA 17403-3651

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would
not be called research, would it?"

   -Albert Einstein

<http://ce-online.ryerson.ca/ce/badge/?id=14079009>