[Eril-l] University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries - Head of Acquisitions position

Eugenia Beh eugebeh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:12:55 PST 2019

The University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries seek an experienced,
energetic and collaborative leader to be the head of its Acquisitions
Department, a core service unit within its Central Technical Services
operations. The successful candidate joins the Libraries at an exciting
time as we collaboratively envision and implement future acquisitions and
related services on the UW-Madison campus and in cooperation with
colleagues across the University of Wisconsin System, the Big Ten Academic
Alliance, and beyond. We look forward to discussing how your talents and
leadership skills will advance our efforts to deliver innovative library
services, develop efficiencies, and grow, cultivate, and develop a large
team (currently 13 FTE) of talented acquisitions professionals.

The deadline has been extended to Nov. 11, 2019.  For more information and
to apply for the position, please click on the following link: #100671-AS
<https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/503002/head-of-acquisitions>

Please share this opportunity with qualified candidates. Questions may be
directed to Lee Konrad at lee.konrad at wisc.edu