[Eril-l] Call for Co-Chair - ALCTS Electronic Resources IG
ajsparli at ualberta.ca
Wed May 1 08:36:25 PDT 2019
The ALCTS Electronic Resource Interest Group (ERIG) is seeking a new
co-chair to serve a two year term beginning July 2019 through to June 2021.
Co-chairs are responsible for planning ALA conference programming and
reporting to ALCTS.
The charge of the Electronic Resources Interest Group is:
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas among those persons
working with or interested in electronic resources
- To promote the acquisition and access of electronic resources
- To strengthen communication and cooperation among persons working with
electronic resources collections
- And to contribute to the improvement of education and training of
electronic resource archivists and librarians. (More info here:
Please consider volunteering for the position of co-chair if you are:
- Passionate about electronic resources!
- A member of ALCTS
- Committed to attending ALA Midwinter and Annual in 2020 and 2021
Please send expressions of interest to abigail.sparling at ualberta.ca by June
1st. We look forward to hearing from you!
ERIG Co-chair, 2017-2019
ERIG Co-chair, 2018-2020
Serials Metadata Librarian | University of Alberta Libraries | Bibliographic
5-25D Cameron Library | 780-492-1743 | abigail.sparling at ualberta.ca
*The University of Alberta is located in ᐊᒥᐢᑿᒌᐚᐢᑲᐦᐃᑲᐣ (Amiskwacîwâskahikan)
on Treaty 6 territory, the territory of the Papaschase, and the homeland of
the Métis Nation.*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eril-l