[Eril-l] Job Posting: Electronic Resources Manager, Pacific University

Arkoosh, Rachel M. rachel.arkoosh at pacificu.edu
Tue Jun 25 08:00:04 PDT 2019

Pacific University Libraries is seeking an experienced professional for an Electronic Resources Manager position in the Libraries' Collections Department.  The Electronic Resources Manager provides oversight for the management of the Libraries' electronic resources. This supervisory position supports and maintains our electronic collections through their lifecycle for optimal access and fiscal responsibility. In the rapidly changing landscape of electronic resources, this role requires flexibility and adaptation to changing technologies, audiences, and outcomes. This full-time exempt position is located at our Forest Grove campus. Review of applications begins July 22, 2019.

To learn more about the position please visit: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=11646&clientkey=ABFDAFED645B6920CFDB8559C078F8A5&jpt=4c5bba245b0a32b8cbb0d108088a8b1a

Rachel Arkoosh -  Collection Management Services Librarian
Pacific University Libraries
2043 College Way - Forest Grove OR 97116
Phone: 503-352-1411