[Eril-l] Cost of ERs: Accreditation change from an associate (2 year) institution to a baccalaureate (4 year) institution

Andrew Trantham atrantham at collin.edu
Fri Jun 14 08:47:02 PDT 2019

Hello all,

I work for a large community college, and we were recently notified that our accrediting body has approved a change in our accreditation classification that will transition us from an associate-level (2 year) institution to a baccalaureate-level (4 year) institution.  I was wondering if anyone on this list has had experience with this type of classification change, and if so, how it affected the cost of your library's electronic resources?  Any information would be helpful, and please feel free to respond either on- or off-list.

Thanks!

Andrew Trantham, MSLS
Electronic and Continuing Resources Librarian
Collin College- McKinney Campus Library
atrantham at collin.edu<mailto:atrantham at collin.edu>