[Eril-l] Sam10 Troubleshooting

Sumpter, Constance CSumpter at bccc.edu
Mon Jun 3 12:25:12 PDT 2019

Hey hivemind-

I'm currently in the process of attempting to acquire a new computer access system, but my director has requested I try to troubleshoot our current first, which is the notorious Sam10. I've tried to use the customer service email, but it takes a few days to receive a reply, and the replies are usually curt. My biggest grievance is records from Sirsi aren't being uploaded fully to Sam, resulting in dozens of "undefined users" that can magically still log into our system.

Is there a Sam10 listserv/subreddit/support group out there?

Cheers!
Constance Mannone (formerly Sumpter)
Electronic Resources Librarian & ILL
Baltimore City Community College