[Eril-l] Proxy links to Kaltura content?

Paoshan Yue yue at unr.edu
Wed Jul 24 18:13:54 PDT 2019

Greetings!

Our locally hosted streaming videos are placed on the Kaltura server.  We hope to be able to proxy the links to the videos on Kaltura so we can place them in our catalog/discovery layer.  Has anyone been able to do so successfully, either with EZProxy or Shibboleth?

We don't use Kaltura Media Space and instead we use a Canvas integration, which authenticates through Canvas.

Thanks,
Paoshan
Paoshan Yue
Head, Electronic Resources & Acquisition Services
Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557
yue at unr.edu<mailto:yue at unr.edu> | 775.682.5599