[Eril-l] How does your public services staff access license information?

Beth M. Johns bmjohns at SVSU.edu
Wed Jul 24 05:45:42 PDT 2019

Generating some ideas . . . As we all know, our ERMs store a lot of information, including license details.

We use III's ERM. While it contains the information well, I find that at my library, public services staff are reluctant to use it when they need to answer a license related question.

Would any of my e-resources colleagues like to share their simple, accessible method of providing this information to public services staff?

Thank you.

Beth

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian