[Eril-l] Rescheduled: FOLIO Year in Review Forum (This Thursday)

Hartnett, Eric J ehartnett at library.tamu.edu
Tue Jan 29 11:34:52 PST 2019

Please join us at the next FOLIO Forum on Thursday, January 31, 2019.
[https://www.openlibraryenvironment.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/folio-logo-transparent-bkgnd-300x140.png]
FOLIO End-of-Year Review
Thursday, January 31, 2019 10:30 AM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)

2018 was a busy, exciting, and sometimes challenging year for the FOLIO project. The community of librarians, designers, and developers has continued to grow and a number of apps are in various stages of development. Following the tradition begun in 2017, we're reflecting on the past year and looking forward to what the coming year will bring.

Come hear from our principle stakeholders:
- Christopher Spalding, Vice President of Open Source Platforms and Communities, EBSCO
- Sebastian Hammer: President and Co-Founder, Index Data
- Michael Winkler, Managing Director, OLE Partners

Due to the time sensitive nature of this forum, we scheduled it outside of the typical time to accommodate the presenters. This session will be recorded and posted on the Open Library Foundation YouTube channel and in the Resources section of the FOLIO website.

Register: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lxMDXCBQR5iP1JQwznwSYA<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_webinar_register_WN-5FlxMDXCBQR5iP1JQwznwSYA&d=DwMFAg&c=ODFT-G5SujMiGrKuoJJjVg&r=_qIqBkwQS54GT8j2j5k45S6tYPQD7v2jC7TIFCPsPbg&m=YSTCfZVaaiwemw4KK7LDnWoTyA9R9W31ky-abHfP_o4&s=oYxonK1SKjA-zKVCFWtU5NS6eVQ6BNUM81fFOWcGJf4&e=>

Please use the hashtag #FOLIOforum on social media for these events.

Eric Hartnett
Director of Electronic Resources
Texas A&M University Libraries
(979) 845.0797