[Eril-l] Anyone recently switch from Innovative to another ILS provider?

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Tue Jan 29 10:38:41 PST 2019

Hi,

If anyone on this list has recently (as in the past 2 years) switched from Innovative to another ILS provider, can you contact me off list? See email in sig below.

Incidentally, we went through the ILS/discovery layer selection process this past summer and fall, and we decided to go with Koha ILS (supported by ByWater) and EBSCO EDS. If you’re curious about details, shoot me an email.

Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661