[Eril-l] NexisUni - missing content that was in LexisNexis Academic?

Diane Westerfield dwesterfield at coloradocollege.edu
Wed Jan 23 14:00:07 PST 2019

Hi,

Has anyone noticed that E.U. and U.K. case law is not in NexisUni? A professor noticed it yesterday (he says it was in LexisNexis Academic Universe.) This is going to be a problem because he conducts research in this area as well as assigning students in a class to look up international case law. Only U.S. and Canadian cases are in NexisUni, that we could find.

I also noticed our link resolver has 10626 titles for LexisNexis Academic and 9696 for NexisUni, for a negative difference of 930 titles, or roughly 9%. I've not had time to do a serious analysis of the dropped titles. Has anybody else gotten reports of missing content in the new product?
Thanks,

Diane Westerfield, Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Tutt Library, Colorado College
diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu<mailto:diane.westerfield at coloradocollege.edu>
(719) 389-6661