[Eril-l] OpenAthens Conference – New Year sale - save 20% on tickets

Michelle Silvestre michelle.silvestre at openathens.net
Fri Jan 11 03:28:49 PST 2019

*with apologies for cross-posting*

OpenAthens Conference – New Year sale – save 20% on tickets

Our annual conference is taking place at America Square Conference Centre, London, on Tuesday 19 March 2019. Tickets are selling quickly so grab yours today to take advantage of our new year sale!

This year’s conference theme ‘User-centred by design’, reflects our collective commitment to developing a secure, simple and seamless user journey to content. With topics ranging from user experience, user consent and privacy, to piracy and practical use of identity and access management.

Our stellar line up of speakers includes Dan Ramsden, creative director for user experience architecture at the BBC, Todd Carpenter, executive director of NISO and member of RA21, and Sonja van Montfort-van der Beek, head of libraries at Defra amongst others.

Join us for what promises to be an inspirational programme around user-centred design.

Register today!<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openathens-conference-2019-tickets-50739213353?aff=ERIL>

View the conference programme.<https://openathens.org/openathens-conference-2019?utm_source=LisERIL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Conference2019NYSale#programme>

Kind regards
Michelle

Michelle Silvestre
Marketing Manager
OpenAthens
michelle.silvestre at openathens.net<mailto:michelle.silvestre at openathens.net> | +44 (0)117 313 6477
www.openathens.org<http://www.eduserv.org.uk/> | @OpenAthens<http://www.twitter.com/OpenAthens> | Blog<http://www.openathens.org/category/blog/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/openathens>

OpenAthens is a Jisc enterprise. Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.